Characteristics: Corrosion Resistance
Standard: ASME, ASTM, EN, UNS, GB, DIN, JIS
Certification: ISO, CE, ROHS
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union
Nimonic 80 is an alloy of nickel base add other elements. It belongs to a kind of nickel-chromium alloy, nickel-iron alloy, nickel-copper alloy and nickel-molybdenum alloy.
Nickel has good mechanical, physical and chemical properties, and the addition of suitable elements can improve its oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature strength and improve some physical properties.
With excellent corrosion and oxidation resistance, from low temperature to 980 ℃ has good tensile performance and fatigue performance, and stress corrosion resistance to salt fog atmosphere.
Nimonic 80 Chemical Performance
Nimonic 80 Application：
Nimonic 80 can be applied to the following industries:
1. Heat treatment industry. Such as furnace roll, bell type furnace and annealing furnace.
2. Calcining furnace. If it is calcined to produce high performance corundum, calcined chromite to produce chromium iron alloy, and recover the nickel used as catalyst in petrochemical industry.
3. Chemical and petrochemical industry, with its preparation of new steam cracking crude gasoline furnace, to produce hydrogen and so on.
4. Automation devices. Such as catalytic support system, spark plug.
5. Cleaning equipment for nuclear industry, such as nuclear waste removal. The steel industry. If direct reducing iron ore process, production sponge titanium.
Spot delivery, including delivering small batches of goods
Provide wide-range and complete materials series products
Cutting plates, including complex shapes of materials and special processing and disposal
Cutting bars and strips
Our application technology expert provide the best material and recommendation