Standard: ASME, ASTM, EN, UNS, GB, DIN, JIS
Certification: ISO, CE, ROHS
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Paypal, Western Union
Crucible Steel 430F Stainless Steel Chemical Composition
Main Chemical Composition(wt%)
Mechanical Property and Physical Performance
Strength of Extension
Coefficient of Thermal Extension(20~100℃)
430F Stainless Steel Characteristics:
1. Ferrite represents steel and is magnetic;
2. Low thermal expansion rate, good thermal conductivity, good forming and oxidation resistance;
3. Do not add precious metals such as nickel and molybdenum, with cost advantage;
4. Excellent appearance surface can be obtained through proper processing (such as bright annealing and mirror processing).
430F Stainless Steel Application:
Due to its characteristics of economy, corrosion resistance and good forming, it is widely used in kitchen utensils, household appliances, architectural decoration and so on.
1. Construction engineering: outer wall, pillar, window frame, staircase, etc.
2. Kitchen supplies: wash bath, gas station, operating table, utensils, POTS and so on;
3. Other aspects: computer parts, car decoration, etc.
Standard exporting package.
Original package or neutral package.
According to clients’ needs.
Shipped in 10-35 days after payment.
Spot delivery, including delivering small batches of goods
Provide wide-range and complete materials series products
Cutting plates, including complex shapes of materials and special processing and disposal
Cutting bars and strips
Our application technology expert provide the best material and recommendation