- Apr 11, 2018 -
Add time: 2016-10-20
Alloy steel, alloy steel is also called special steel. The amount of one or more alloying elements added in the carbon steel is appropriate to change the microstructure of the steel, so that the steel has various special properties, such as strength, hardness, good plasticity, toughness, wear resistance, and durability. Corrosion, as well as many other excellent properties. The following are the properties and uses of some special steels:
1. Tungsten steel, manganese steel: hardness, manufacturing metal processing tools, tractor tracks and axles.
2. Manganese silicon steel: particularly strong toughness, manufacturing springs, coils and so on.
3. Molybdenum steel: high temperature resistance The crankshaft, special hard tools, etc. are manufactured.
4. Tungsten-chrome steel: hardness, toughness, strong machine tools and molds.
5. Nickel-chromium steel (stainless steel): It has strong corrosion resistance and is not easily oxidized. It is used to produce acid-resistant towers, medical equipment and daily necessities for chemical production.